Camilla Macauloy Inspired Necklace
"But strange and marvellous as she was, a wisp of silk in a forest of black wool, she was not the fragile creature one would her seem" - Donna Tart
This pendant featuring a vintage-inspired chain and a large golden disc adorned with a pearl-white cabochon is inspired by the character of Camilla Macauloy from Donna Tart's The Secret History. Camilla is known to for her angelic look, so we thought this necklace, reminiscent of the dark and light academia aesthetic, would complement her signature style.
- Necklace inspired by Camilla Macauloy from Donna Tart's The Secret History
- Made to order, with love from London
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 40cm + 5cm extendable chain
Orders are generally dispatched within 5 days after the order was placed. Need it sooner? Feel free to let me know in the note during the checkout process, I'll do my very best to ensure you receive your order in time.
Packages are shipped with Royal Mail and fit through the letterbox. At checkout you have the option between
- Royal Mail 1st class (not tracked): arrives in 1-2 business days
- Royal Mail tracked: arrives in 1-2 business days
Read our shipping and return policy here.